Subject: WIPO: Publication of the World Intellectual Property Indicators (WIPI) 2024
From: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
To: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2024 18:39:01 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Please find enclosed circular C. 9244 relating to the publication of the 
World Intellectual Property Indicators (WIPI) 2024.

Document: World Intellectual Property Indicators 2024 (wipo.int) 
<https://www.wipo.int/publications/en/details.jsp?id=4759>

Contact :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

------------

Veuillez trouver ci-joint la circulaire C. 9244 concernant la publication 
des indicateurs mondiaux relatifs à la propriété intellectuelle de 2024.

Document :  <https://www.wipo.int/publications/fr/details.jsp?id=4759> 
Indicateurs mondiaux relatifs à la propriété intellectuelle pour l’année 
2024 (wipo.int)

Contact :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

------------

Tenemos el agrado de enviar adjunto la circular C. 9244 relativa a la 
publicación de Indicadores mundiales de propiedad intelectual (WIPI) de 
2024.

Documento:  <https://www.wipo.int/publications/es/details.jsp?id=4759> 
Indicadores mundiales de propiedad intelectual 2024 (wipo.int)

Contacto: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

---------------

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL

Ceci est un message automatique, veuillez ne pas y répondre

Este es un mensaje automático, por favor no responda a este aviso

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer: This electronic message 
may contain privileged, confidential and copyright protected information. If 
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the 
sender and delete this e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all 
e-mail attachments are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.

Classification: WIPO FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY